Saturday, July 11, 2015

Back In Your Own Backyard

Or park! My husband and I decided to go to the dog park at Washington Square Park today after taking our miniature schnauzer, Pearl, to the vet this morning for her annual checkup.


It was quite hot and humid and Pearl didn't even pay any attention to the other dogs because she was so miserable. So, we decided to head home and chill out in the A/C. But not before we took a few photos of my outfit for today!

Scarf and belt from Laura's Vintage 
Top from Doll Me Up Darling 
Purse from flea market at Aunt Katie's Attic
Sunglasses from Fossil 
Earring made from Princess Phone keychains 
And finally, the infamous tartan pants are from LeBunnyShoppe on Etsy! 



It's been quite a while since I've updated because of just being busy and not thinking to photograph my outfits! I'll try to be better at that from now on.

 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already upload them to lookbook and chictopia! So, I think that's enough websites to upload to for fashion at the moment. But, thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your style! Amazing :)
    Greetings from Austria, Europe!
    Alnis fescher Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love you and your mom's style as well!

      Delete