Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bettie Bangs!

bettie page

After watching Bettie Page Reveals All, I started to think whether or not getting Bettie Bangs was a good idea for me. So, of course I went to Facebook to ask everyone who pays attention to me, what I should do. (By the way, I highly recommend watching that documentary because it was simply amazing. It really gave a better perspective of the Real Bettie Page than the biopic movie the Notorious Bettie Page ever did)

It was a pretty much unanimous Yes!

I shot my hairstylist, Halie Jay, a message once I acquired some extra dough and made an appointment at Patsy's Pin Ups.

hairstylist

hairstylist

By the way, she bought that dress at L.L.Bean! She looked absolutely adorable!

white schnauzer

Pearl patiently waiting for me to be done with my hair with my husband on the bench nearby.


bettie page

bettie page

I absolutely love them! I can't wait to be able to play around while styling my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment