Sunday, August 24, 2014

Younger than Springtime.

Today, my husband and I helped at my in-law's church for Lemonade on the Lawn after service as a favor to my mother-in-law since she's up in Maine at the moment. It gave me the opportunity to wear my favourite sheer 1950s dress! 
 
The coral colour really reminds me of the decade and pairing it with light accessories is essential. I went with the nude shoes because I felt black would just make everything look too heavy.




Love how my tattoo looks through it!

dress-Ruby Fayes Vintage sunglasses-Fossil Outlet

I love the rhinestone buttons and it's so great that they're nice and clear instead of how old rhinestones sometimes get cloudy with age.
 
Pearl didn't seem too enthused to be in my outfit photos. Ha, she had a pretty rough morning because of her separation anxiety of not getting to go into church with us. But she was an honorary guest at Lemonade on the Lawn in her bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment