Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams was my childhood.

I'm taking a break from my normal blog post subject matter today in honor of Robin Williams. I was on the phone with my husband as he was coming home from work when I saw the news on my Facebook newsfeed. I exclaimed, "What?! No, it can't be true." But, the sad reality is that it was true. Robin Williams is dead.

When thinking of my childhood, Robin Williams made a huge impact. I can't tell you how many times I've watched


Hook,


Mrs. Doubtfire,


Jack,


Jumanji,


Dead Poets Society, and so many more.

If he was in a film, I watched it! He seemed like the kind of guy you wanted to know in real life and it would be pretty awesome to meet one day just because he seemed like such a great guy.

My heart goes out to his family and close friends.

Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment